Jobsite Productivity in Real-Time: Making The Best of Your Fleet’s Data
Register for this webinar
Managing your fleet well can reduce your costs and improve the efficiency of your operations ten-fold.
But making sense of all your data to draw the most accurate, relevant, and immediate insights into fleet performance is time consuming.
Which is why we are inviting you to register today for our upcoming webinar “Jobsite Productivity in Real-Time: Making the Best of Your Fleets Data” taking place on Thursday 24th March, 1:00 PM EST.
What will I learn:
- Best practices on how real-time tracking supplements existing data
- A new, more accurate way to assess wear and tear on assets
- Compare real-time to reported data and note the differences
- Oded Ran, Co-Founder and CEO, Clue Insights, will give you an overview of how data and AI can improve fleet productivity.
- Chris McNeil, VP of Equipment, Shops, Yards, Graham Construction, will share his first-hand experience in using real-time productivity tracking in the field.
- David Fearon, Head of Partnerships, EquipmentWatch, will talk about how to optimize your equipment lifecycles.