An important reminder before we dive into the 2nd Course Preview:
Registration is now open for all Traction Virtual Bootcamp courses! The October 11th digital event is just a handful of weeks away. Find the full schedule, summaries for each course, and officially sign up for everything you’d like to attend on the registration page. Last but not least, don’t forget Traction Virtual Bootcamp is completely FREE to all EquipmentWatch customers & AEMP members.
Learn more about how AEMP members get continuing education credits by attending TVB.
Last week we released the 1st TVB Course Preview – EquipmentWatch 101: Becoming a Power User. With the continued growing excitement surrounding TVB, many of you have asked for more detail. So we decided to create a series of course previews to address your questions. As promised, here is the next of that series:
Video: EquipmentWatch’s Greg Lutz, Director of Marketing & Erin C. Kadzis, Product Marketing Manager
Making optimal decisions across the lifecycle of your equipment starts with acquisition. In this course we’ll show you data-driven methods to:
- Make the optimal rent vs purchase decision
- Understand how trends in the market affect the purchase decision
- Accurately value equipment and research market comps
- Use serial numbers to verify year of manufacture and discover asset history
- Estimate residual values to forecast future resale or salvage value
Traction Virtual Bootcamp | Data-Driven Acquisition: How to make the optimal acquisition decision
Thursday, October 11 at 11:00am ET