Empowering the Data-Driven Construction Company
Leverage the Standard for Equipment Cost Recovery
Thousands of contractors and project owners trust our Rental Rate Blue Book rates to reimburse equipment ownership and operating costs incurred during extra work. Our workflow tools make it easy to upload your fleet, share rates across your organization, and prepare reports that streamline the reimbursement process. It’s no wonder we’ve been the cost recovery standard for over 60 years.
- How much should I be reimbursed for my active use of my equipment?
- How much should I be reimbursed for standby use of my equipment?
- How do I prepare reimbursement requests that result in quick turnarounds?
- What is the true idling cost of my equipment?
Make Optimal Fleet Management Decisions
The equipment manager with access to the best data wins. Your EquipmentWatch subscription gives you access to customized internal charge rates, values, serial number verification, retail rental rates, and rich specifications for nearly every model on the market. Easily create reports, combine datasets, and make advanced fleet decisions that result in lower costs and higher margins.
- Is it more cost effective to rent or use an owned piece of equipment?
- How can I determine internal charge rates that estimate costs more accurately?
- How can I use rate groups to bid projects more competitively?
- What is the current and future value of my equipment?
Partner With a Team Committed To Your Success
We have the largest team of analysts dedicated to equipment data anywhere in the industry, and we’re passionate about your success. It’s our mission for every customer to get the maximum benefit out of their EquipmentWatch subscription.
Customer Success Resources
- Personal product training provided to all customers
- Detailed product guides and regular webinars
- A customer ideas portal to drive new product features
- Custom equipment rates for specialty assets not found in the software
See what our customers say about us
“I trust EquipmentWatch as the industry standard. There aren’t many standards in the industry for rates. This is one we can use confidently across our peers and other companies.Jeff Buckmaster
Equiment Manager & CEM
“Before EquipmentWatch, I was eating up a ton of time pouring through auction sites to find data. Now I rely on this program to provide an industry standard for operating costs and unbiased specifications.Tim Giggee
Fleet Manager North America
“We’re using EquipmentWatch to benchmark our utilization with an effort to make ourselves a little more cost efficient with what we buy and we rent.Arne Ruud
Corporate Equipment Manager