A quarterly recap of retail rental rate trends for the US and Canada, analyzing weekly rates across the 10 most popular equipment sub-types.
The trends and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly retail rental rates:
- Weekly rental rates were generally flat to increasing, with just two equipment types showing quarter-over-quarter declines of more than 1.00%
- Weekly rental rates for skid steer loaders increased 4.71% over the previous quarter
- Weekly rental rates for electric self-propelled scissor lifts increased 5.20% over the previous quarter
- Weekly rental rates for internal combustion pneumatic tire lift trucks dropped 8.42% from the previous quarter
- Half of weekly rental rates tracked were relatively flat, changing by less than 1.00%