Future-Proofing the Construction Business
A premium report outlining equipment trends and how contractors can protect their interests.
Few industries have been immune to the economic shocks of COVID-19, and the construction industry is no exception.
However, construction is poised for a potential recovery in the latter half of 2020, with new infrastructure investment feeding economic recovery.
Find out what contractors can do today to “future-proof” their businesses to enable more sustainable long-term outcomes.
A 18-page review of industry impacts and recommended action steps:
- The impacts of economic slowdowns and recent crises on construction equipment and the industry
- Trends in rental volume and related implications
- Buying and selling equipment: the nature of the secondary market
- Accounting for standby and delayed projects
- Practical and concrete steps to help your business thrive amid challenges such as COVID-19 and related setbacks