Search 2.0 Helps You Find Your Equipment Easier Than Ever
Big news on the EquipmentWatch front. As of today, all subscribers are invited to test out a completely remodeled version of the current search experience you’re used to seeing. We’re calling it Search 2.0, and we think you’ll be as excited about it as we are.
Why are we doing this?
We’ve identified several areas of improvement through customer conversations, including:
- The current search is too complex. Not intuitive.
- There’s no good way to search by category or search for non-brand-specific models.
- Too often users successfully find their model via search, only to find out that we don’t carry the data they need for that model.
Search 2.0 is our way of addressing this feedback.
First, we worked to simplify the interface. Next, we made data set selection step one in the process to ensure we only ever display models relevant to your needs. But the biggest change is introducing two ways to search:
We’ve also made the search results page easier to understand, with clear chiclets at the top of the page informing the user of any filters they’ve selected.
Ready to use Search 2.0? Follow these steps:
- Head to app.equipmentwatch.com
Even if you’re not logging in, you’ll notice a pop-up in the bottom right hand corner inviting you to check out Search 2.0. Clicking in will automatically create a new tab where you can begin playing around.
- Not feeling or just not ready to try it out? Get back to the current EquipmentWatch search experience by clicking the EquipmentWatch logo in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Learn even more about Search 2.0
Check out the Product Guide for more thorough step-by-step instructions.
Inspire the Next Product Update
Share your ideas with us on the new EquipmentWatch Ideas Portal. We’re excited to hear what you have in mind.
Ready to learn more about EquipmentWatch and everything we have to offer? Schedule a demo at a time that works best for you.