What’s all this hype about?
If you haven’t heard, EquipmentWatch is offering 5 product training courses at Traction Virtual Bootcamp taking place Thursday, October 11th. This customer-focused webinar series is included in all EquipmentWatch subscriptions, meaning it’s FREE to all customers. Be sure to sign up for all the courses you’d like to attend.
Traction Virtual Bootcamp Course Preview #3 is Here!
Leading up to the event, we’re supplying you with a quick video and blog post detailing what each TVB course entails. In case you missed them, find the first two course previews here:
Without further ado, check out the third course preview now!
TVB Course Preview #3- Data Driven Ownership: Getting the most out of your equipment usage
Video: EquipmentWatch’s James Hamilton, Director of Product & Erin C. Kadzis, Product Marketing Manager
James Hamilton, our Director of Product, will lead this course alongside EquipmentWatch VP, Garrett Schemmel. I asked James to expand upon what customers can expect to get from the Data Driven Ownership course. Here’s what he has to say:
“Everyone who attends Data Driven Ownership will leave with a fresh perspective surrounding how they approach equipment ownership. We’re excited to showcase some underutilized features within the software that in reality, can turn most contractor’s general costs into a profitable external rental center.”
What can you look forward to during this course?
- Turning your internal fleet into an external rental profit center
- Building out the most effective internal rental estimations
- Calculating and maintaining accurate project costs
- Understanding the impact of utilization on ownership costs
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of your equipment utilization
- Deep dive into our equipment ownership-centric features including: Rental Rate Blue Book, Internal Charge Rates, Average Models, and Rate Group Reporting
Traction Virtual Bootcamp | Data-Driven Acquisition: How to make the optimal acquisition decision
Thursday, October 11 at 1:00pm ET
Already saved your seat? There’s still ONE MORE STEP!
Course registration is officially open. Head to the Traction Virtual Bootcamp registration page today to see all available courses and make your selections.